End Scientology Tax Exemption
That Scientology is considered a religion is strange enough in that there is nothing about faith in God , no such thing as prayer and the only public work they really do is go to devastated areas and distribute they brochures that tell of wonderful ideals people she follow, which they as a church refuse to follow. Worse is these pamphlets are to promote who they what you to believe they are so you will but their books and take their services, all which have set prices.
Fortunately even thought the Untied States has allowed them religion status many countries across the planet refuse to participate in this deception. Denmark, Germany, Belgium,Brazil, Mexico, Norway Chile, Czech Republic and Russia. In CANADA and Ireland they do not have status as a federally registered charity for tax purposes.
Insights And Experiences Blog
The story hit Thursday night at about midnight, just as we were putting to bed our own piece about a […]
News at www.wptv.com
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. – A Boynton Beach man says his family is being torn a […]
My 95 Theses for The Church of Scientology Reformation as inspired by Martin Luther....
Proclamation For The Church Of Scientology Reformation To Restore Truth, Justice and The Constitutional and Human Rights of All Members and Non-Members, October 31st, 2016Out of love for the truth and the desire to bring it to light, the following propositions are set forth to be discussed with Church leaders both in person, on Facebook and elsewhere to restore truth and justice
- The fundamental principles that guide reason, love and peace are the essence of a sane civilization and can never be ignored.
- Religion is charged with the stewardship of the spiritual nature of man regardless of the name given to the Cause of the Universe invoked. All beliefs are honored and respected.
- Faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life and it cannot be “bought.”
- The brotherhood of man transcends the sovereignty of nations and the activities of any group.
- The core of a society is the family unit and nothing should ever come between the love and caring of family members or their rights to choose their own lifestyles.